Quotes to get ready for a brand-new week on Monday
The first day of the week is great for dreaming big, making preparations, and learning. You have an entire week in front of you; feel this renewal as a chance to experience something amazing.
- “Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.” - T. S. Eliot
- “Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams.” - Ben Carson
- “The sun himself is weak when he first rises, and gathers strength and courage as the day gets on.” - Charles Dickens
- “If I had nine hours to chop down a tree, I'd spend the first six sharpening my axe.” - Abraham Lincoln
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” - Paulo Coelho
Learn to build up endurance quotes on Tuesday
Rome wasn't built in a day either. Have patience and the results will come. Step by step, day by day, lesson by lesson. Tuesday is a great day to take a deep breath and prepare for a long run.
- “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” - Stephen King
- “A lot of hard work is hidden behind nice things.” - Ralph Lauren
- “Sometimes there's not a better way. Sometimes there's only the hard way.” - Mary E. Pearson
- “Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance.” - Virgil
- “Happy he who learns to bear what he cannot change.” - Friedrich Schiller
It's all about efficiency quotes on Wednesday
Stop thinking about weekend and live in the present. The little step you can do today can take you further tomorrow. Remember the race between the turtle and the rabbit?
- “It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.” - Confucius
- “Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” - Pablo Picasso
- “There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing.” - Aristotle
- “That's been one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.” - Steve Jobs
- “Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does the work.” - Mark Twain
Working and having fun (in the same time) quotes on Thursday
If Thursday finds you sad and exhausted maybe you're not doing the right job for you. Reconsider the reasons that made you choose this job and make sure they are the right ones.
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.” - Aristotle
- “You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead pursue the things you love doing and then do them so well that people can't take their eyes off of you.” - Maya Angelou
- “Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong.” - Ella Fitzgerald
- “Paul and I, we never thought that we would make much money out of the thing. We just loved writing software.” - Bill Gates
The secret of success quotes on Friday
All successful people have a secret or not so secret recipe. What's yours? Friday is a day for reflection and finding solutions.
- “Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable.” - Coco Chanel
- “Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.” - Albert Einstein
- “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” - Winston Churchill
- “Often the difference between a successful person and a failure is not one has better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on one's ideas, to take a calculated risk and to act.” - André Malraux
- “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” Colin Powell
Weekend quotes for inspiration for creative work
Who says that relaxation can't help with your work? Taking care of you is part of the secret. Find inspiration everywhere around you, read, learn, and grow. Weekends are really important for your job development.
- “In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” - Coco Chanel
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” - Mark Twain
- “Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.” - Mahatma Gandhi
- “You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end, each of us must work for his own improvement and, at the same time, share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful.” - Marie Curie
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” - Stephen Hawking
Now that you've taken your daily dose of work motivation and success recipe, get back to work! It doesn't matter what day of the week is as long as you love what you do and do your best.